Mr. Billings is the Company’s Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, a position he has held since March 2017. On August 17, 2018, Mr. Billings was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Wynn Macau, Limited, a majority owned subsidiary of the Company.
- 2015 to 2017: Gaming industry independent advisor and investor
- 2012 to 2015: Chief Digital Officer, Strategy & Business Development Managing Director, various roles, Aristocrat Leisure Ltd
- Previously Vice President in the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs in both New York and London, covering the gaming industry
- Previously Manager in the Audit Division of Deloitte & Touche in Las Vegas, NV
- 2015 to 2018: Director and Non-Executive Chairman, NYX Gaming Group (now part of Scientific Games)
- Mr. Billings graduated with a B.S. (Cum Laude) in Accounting from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and received an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School. Mr. Billings is a Certified Public Accountant.