Ms. Webb has been Chief Executive Officer of Kestrel Corporate Advisors, an advisory services firm, counseling organizations on strategic business issues, including growth initiatives, digital marketing, board governance and investor relations, since 2013. Ms. Webb currently serves on the Board of Trustees of American Homes 4 Rent (since January 2019) and the Board of Directors of ABM Industries (since 2014). She also serves as Co-Chair of non-profit WomenCorporateDirectors, Los Angeles/Orange County Chapter.
- 2010 to 2013: Managing Director, Tennenbaum Capital Partners, now part of BlackRock
- April 2008 to January 2010: Chief Communications and Investor Relations Officer, Corporate Executive team member, senior advisor, Ticketmaster Entertainment
- 1988 to 2008: Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Shareholder Services, various senior positions, The Walt Disney Company; Executive Director, The Walt Disney Company Foundation
- Previously held various investment banking positions
- Previously served on the boards of TiVo, Jack in the Box, 9 Spokes and nonprofit PetSmart Charities
- Ms. Webb graduated with a B.A. (with honors) from Smith College and received her M.B.A. from Harvard University.