Mr. Liu has significant professional experience in hospitality, entertainment, and financial services both in China and the Asia Pacific region, most recently serving as a Partner at Egon Zehnder AG where he led the Services Practice in the Asia Pacific region with a focus on hotels and hospitality, serving multinational and Chinese companies.
- 2011 to 2022: Consultant, Egon Zehnder
- 2009 to 2011: Chief Operating Officer – Anschutz Entertainment Group, China
- 2007 to 2009: Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Axons Concept
- 2000 to 2007: Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer, Three On The Bund
- 1999 to 2000: Executive Director, Cimic Holdings
- 1996 to 1999: Managing Director – Bank of America, Hong Kong
- 1994 to 1996: Assistant Director – Peregrine Fixed Income
- 1989 to 1994: Assistant Vice President, UBS
- 1986 to 1989: Corporate Finance Associate, JPMorgan
- Mr. Liu graduated with a B.A. in 1983, from the University of Michigan, and an M.A. from Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies in 1986.