Ms. Mulroy is currently a Non-Resident Senior Fellow for Climate Adaptation and Environmental Policy for the Brookings Institution and a Practitioner in Residence at the Saltman Center for Conflict Resolution at the William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Nevada Las Vegas. Ms. Mulroy operates a consulting firm representing both corporate and government clients in water matters. Ms. Mulroy recently completed her term as a member of the Global Agenda Council on Water of the World Economic Forum.
- July 2014 through October 2015: served on the Nevada Gaming Commission
- 1995 to 2014: Nevada’s representative on Colorado River Basin issues, serving as the lead negotiator from 2007 to 2014
- 1993 to 2014: General Manager of the Southern Nevada Water Authority
- 1989 to 2014: General Manager of the Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Ms. Mulroy graduated with a B.A. and M.A. from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.