Ms. Myers was Executive Vice President, Worldwide Corporate Communications and Public Affairs for Warner Bros. Entertainment, a broad-based entertainment company and division of TimeWarner, Inc., from September 2014 to April 2020.
- September 2010 to June 2014: Managing Director, Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Practice, Glover Park Group
- 1994 to 2010: Political analyst, commentator and writer
- January 1993 to December 1994: White House Press Secretary
- Ms. Myers is the author of the 2008 New York Times best-selling book, “Why Women Should Rule the World”
- Ms. Myers graduated with a B.S. from Santa Clara University.